Mall Price As of Febuary 24, 2010
Most Affordable Price At:
Sure, its compact satellites and gnarly subwoofer are good-looking. But listen to the VS3251, and you’ll forget about looks. This system rocks! You can get awesome 6-channel surround sound from a PC or game console.* But you can also plug in your iPod or DVD player and get 70 watts of full-bodied, hard-charging stereo. And it includes a wireless remote. This is a romping good deal!
*PC or game console must be outfitted with a 6-channel sound card.
* Crystal-clear Sound - Thrusts you into the movie and gaming experience!
* Powerful Bass - Feel shakes and quakes from the front-firing, long-throw subwoofer housed in a ported, wooden cabinet.
* Full-featured Wireless Remote - Sit back and enjoy the experience! Includes controls for stand-by, volume levels, stereo/surround modes, and toggle switch for your MP3 player and PC.
* Dual-Mode System - Each listening mode is specially engineered to provide outstanding performance.
* Gamers and movie enthusiasts: - Use the Surround mode with your PC’s 6-channel sound card, or even your gaming console or DVD player, to thrill your senses with the vivid, panoramic experience of surround sound.
* Music lovers: - Switch to the Stereo mode to experience what great stereo sound is all about.
* Wall-mountable speakerswith removable stands for a convenient and flexible installation.
* Distinctive Styling - Looks great next to your flat panel monitor or anywhere in your home.
* Headphone jack
* Secondary input jack
* Shielded Satellites
- Sound pressure level (SPL): TBD dB
- Total continuous power: 70 watts RMS
- Front speakers: 9 watts/channel @ 4 ohms @ 10% THD @ 120 Hz - 17 kHz 2 channels loaded
- Rear speakers: 9 watts/channel @ 4 ohms @ 10% THD @ 120 Hz - 17 kHz 2 channels loaded
- Center speaker: 9 watts @ 4 ohms @ 10% THD @ 120 Hz - 17 kHz single channel loaded
- Subwoofer: 25 watts @ 8 ohms @ 10% THD @ 40 120 Hz single channel loaded
- System response: 40 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio @ 1 kHz input: Less than 70 dB
- Surround speakers Driver (per satellite): One full-range 2.5” driver per speaker
- Surround speakers dimensions: 3.7” (W) x 2.3” (D) x 5.4” (H) (95 mm (W) x 58 mm (D) x 138 mm (H))
- Subwoofer driver: Two 6.5" long-throw woofers in isobaric configuration
- Subwoofer dimensions: 10.4” (W) x 14.2” (D) x 6.6” (H) (265 mm (W) x 360 mm (D) x 168 mm (H))